“good service”

Galgorm House Happy Villa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I am a regular Chinese food taker, this place has it as far as the setting is concerned, the interior is beautiful, if you are fortunate to get a window seat then this is a plus. The food while good is not the best I have experienced, yet I have no real complaints. The staff are helpful and the service very good.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We have only ever used the take away option from Happy Villa as we live near by, the food here is so tasty and unlikey other take aways it feels like there is alot of effort put into the food as I myself am not a massive fast food lover I would deffently recommend the Happy Villa.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Lovely food great service , early bird great value for money . Great wine list busy resturant will hopefully return someday . Clean and airy ! Great find .

1  Thank Alexmellon
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a lovely meal here last night. We had the £12.95 set menu and the choce on it was very good. The service was also very good. Would definitely recommend here as my usual Chinese Red Peaches seems to be closed at the minute for some reason.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My good friend and I went to eat at lunch today. I have eaten here many times. I have personally said this is the nicest Chinese restaurant/takeaway in all of Northern Ireland. I stand by this! Prawn crackers were given out free and my friend had a starter soup. We both had a main (Hong Kong style sweet and sour chicken) chips and rice each, fanta and the most amazing desert - parfait caramel (it is to DIE for!!!!!) coming to a fantastic price of £30.25. We were the only ones in the restaurant. the service was lightning fast, and pleasant. The food cooked to perfection and felt incredibly well looked after. top class ratings and would recommend anybody looking for a good chinese restaurant to definitely come here!!!