In the summer of 2005 my husband and I stayed in this hotel for a week. We found the staff to be unhelpful in some aspects. Our room was very comfortable, the food was above average and the garden's absolutely excellent as we found it most relaxing, to walk round. There was so much colour and the aroma of the flowers especially the roses, they were exceptional. As we found the garden's this time around full of inspiration and delight this must be all down to the gardener who we never met but he must be the most valuble member of your staff, and is worth every star and more that the garden's recieved as we were informed by one of your female employee's. We only wish that we could of had him for his excellence in our garden back home. We hope to be returning ths summer, we would really like to meet the gardener this time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland