Birthday Afternoon Tea at Ballygally Castle Hotel was really enjoyable for my mother, daughter and myself we were celebrating mums 80th birthday it was a last minute idea booked the night before with the help of Tracy On the day Jackie our waiter made the afternoon a great success. We will return and would recommend the experience to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland