Hotel, staff, food and atmosphere were amazing.... Kids had a great time at the neighbouring Carnfunnock Park and the hotel was truly the icing on the cake.
A wonderful place overlooking the sea, kids could paddle their feet on the small sandy beach, and have fun in the beautiful hotel gardens between meal courses.
Staff were very attentive and did everything to make kids and adults feel at home and well and truly spoiled with first class service.
Special thanks to Sam, Victoria who made the kids lovely fruit cocktails, and kept them entertained.
Also, David and Kevin the fabulous head chefs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland