We were lucky and had a nice room with an ok view. Got a good deal for just one night with dinner included. Staff were attentive when they needed to be. Dinner disappointing. Little atmosphere. Like a school dinner hall. My husband had steak. Most of which was fat. The manager(I assume) appeared and suggested he had not enjoyed his meal. This was well dealt with and taken off the final bill, which was pleasing.
Wouldn't be in a hurry back. Just okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland