just back from staying at the ballygally castle and once again had a great time ,staff are a great bunch norma made us so at home again she is a great member of staff to have .and i would think people go back just becuse they know she always has time to have a wee chat with you ,like on friday night a older man and woman were wondering how they were going to get home as the snow was so bad .but norma sat down and drew a map out for them.and they went to bed happy knowing they would get home.thats just one of the things the staff do for people that stay at ballygally castle
.i cant wait to go back and see all the staff as all are like real friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland