Ballygally Holiday Apartments
$92
$89
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel(Carrickfergus)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
Rosspark Hotel(Ballymena)
$95
Corrs Corner Hotel(Newtownabbey)
$109
The Glens Hotel(Cushendall)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthese apartmentswelcome packantrim coastequipped apartmentwashing machinelovely touchon arrivalhome from homecarrick a rede rope bridgestay there againstayed for nightsshort drivetop classsecond to nonejenniferaccommodationbelfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2010

We stayed at these apartments after finding them through 'google' and what a find. There is absolutely nothing we can say that can put over what a joy it was to stay here. From the greeting off Jennifer (Manager) when we arrived to the time to say goodbye nothing but nothing was too much trouble.
The cleanliness of the apartment was superb, the welcome pack a lovely surprise and the views outstanding. The only thing I would say is the photo's of the apartments on the website just don't do it justice.
I cannot highly recommend these apartments enough for a good base on the Antrim coast.
I have also added a review for the eating places in Ballygally but please be aware of the Castle Hotel, they seem to make their own rules up as they go along, no bar meals after 6.30pm and then highly expensive food thereafter. We again highly recommend the Halfway House Hotel and Matties Eating House.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I have stayed at the BallyGally Apartments twice and was impressed both times. The view from the living room is breath-taking. The apartment is very well equipped and was spotless both times I arrived. The manager, Jennifer, is very kind and very accommodating. I plan on bringing my wife here for our anniversary one day!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank zgillit
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We stayed for 3 nights as part of a trip back to Northern Ireland to celebrate my parents 50th Wedding anniversary. My partner and I were in apartment 2 and 3, both downstairs with the most fantastic views out of the front panoramic windows. The manager Jennifer could not have been more helpful with everything, the rooms were spotless and well-equipped. We arrived latish in the evening on the Friday night and the only drawback was that it needed a trip back into Larne to pick up something more substantial for supper, tho we were able to make tea and coffee as soon as we arrived with the welcome pack in each apartment.

We'd definitely go back - the only downer was a group staying celebrating an engagement who decided to stay up until almost 6am on the Sunday morning despite several requests from 3am onwards to keep the noise down - all in their 30's and 40's so no way the manager could have anticipated they would be as stupid as they were, and Jennifer did go and ask them not to repeat the performance on the Sunday night when she was told what had gone on.

However poetic justice prevailed when they came to leave on the Monday am and the woman of the group who had been completely legless and abusive in the middle of the night had lost her handbag ( presumably in one of the many pubs visited on Saturday night!) and was unable to leave as their car keys were in it!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jlb1603
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I think it would be impossible to find fault with the apartment we occupied. The location was superb , the equipment more than adequate , the furnishings clean, of excellent quality and well cared for. Jennifer , the manager, was efficient, helpful and always friendly and smiling. The care she extended to me and my injured husband was first class but I am sure that everyone got the same standard of attention.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cliffy1924
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Loved these top class flats whilst visiting family. Arrived late off the boat into Belfast but the owner waited up for us. Out of season, so didnt use the beach much and a lot of the shops and tourist things closed on the coast road but still enjoyed looking over the bay and out to sea from the large windows. Everything you need provided - washing machine, bread, milk, dvds for kids etc. Couldnt fault them at all. No shops in Ballgally but plenty in Larne which is a short drive away. Nice peaceful area - safe for kids. Ballgally seems a little more upmarket than some other towns and villages(not to knock them)but the houses are bigger overall. Dont hesitate booking here you wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family