“Lovely hotel and great staff made our wedding the best day we could ask for!”
Review of Lazaat

Lazaat
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cottingham
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lazaat is a really lovely boutique hotel. We recently celebrated our wedding there and can only say positive things about the staff, service, food and general feel of the day and night we spent there. All our guests had a fantastic evening and there were lots of positive comments about all aspects of our wedding. As bride and groom we wanted our guests to have a great day (as well as us!) and the team at lazaat certainly made this happen! Will definately be celebrating our many future anniversaries there!
The only negative is the traveller site and some litter down the lane which is out of the hands of the lazaat.Do not let this put you off going though!

• Stayed: April 2013
There are newer reviews for Lazaat

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our friends recently got married at Lazaats and we booked a room to stay over after the wedding. It was the first time we had visited Lazaats and we were very impressed with the whole experience of our stay at the hotel. Checking in (we were able to get an early arrival) and out was efficient and friendly. Our room was very spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. The food, both at the wedding meal and morning breakfast was very good, we plan to go back to have a meal in the restaurant soon, as the menu looks delicious. The hotel as a whole has a very welcoming, relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. It's a great venue for weddings and also for a romantic weekend away. Would definitely recommend going.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed here for a best friends wedding and really enjoyed our stay. We arrived there at 13.00 and paid £10 for an early check in which was great for us to get ready for the wedding. We stayed in room number 8 which was spacious, spotlesslessy clean, quirly lighting, king size bed and large bathroom. All beautifully decorated and modern. I saw some of the the other rooms and all to the same high standard. The food at the wedding was great, large portions and for breakfast we had a well needed 'hearty' breakfast which was huge and delicious. I would definately recommend to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The driveway to the hotel passes a sign to a travellers site, which might put some people off, but don't be as this is a nice place with great bedrooms, good service and really good value food. I had a huge king size bed in a very well appointed room. The food in the evening was a curry buffet, all you could eat for £6.95 I seem to remember. It was fabulous and a real cut above most restaurants. the following morning I didn't have to leave until lunchtime, so although they wanted to charge for a late checkout (which I didn't take up) they made me feel most welcome in the lounge area where I could work in peace and get plied with coffee. The only oddity I found was that they asked for payment for the room on arrival, which I find a bit off putting. Overall though a good place and I'd definitely stay there again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had an excellent stay in the Lazaat hotel and some very high quality food in the restaurant. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who was thinking of using the restaurant and / or hotel. We also attended a birthday function organised by friends, the venue was perfect for this occasion, the hot buffet food was very good and the staff all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2013

What a fantastic stay my wife and I had at Lazaat.

Our room was spacious, a lovely bathroom and an extremely comfortable and large bed. Just what we wanted for our stay.

We ate at the restaurant where I had the house special beef curry, highly recommended, one of the best curries I have ever had. My wife has special dietary requirements and the waiter, who was excellent, and the chef, couldn't do enough for her. Really was happy and impressed with the service and flexibility.

All the staff, in fact, were friendly and excellent. I left my glasses at the breakfast table and realised when I was in Hull. I phoned the hotel who said they were just about to phone me to tell me! I drove back and they had them ready for me.

If I was to criticise Lazaat for something it would be the poor quality of their WiFi. Websites took longer to load than I'd expect and it was tough to connect on ipod/ipad. But a very minor complaint.

If you stay at Lazaat, you won't be disappointed. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Been here several occasions and will certainly be back! Food is fabulous (and value for money) as is the service from the minute you arrive to when you leave which is spot on. I'm not very adventurous with the food on offer and only tend to eat the steaks however my husband would eat anything from the menu and I never get bored of the same thing here! Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kimikimono
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottingham
Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel
Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel
Cave Castle Hotel & Country Club
Innkeepers Lodge Hull, Willerby
Best Western Lairgate Hotel
Premier Inn Beverley Town Centre Hotel

Been to Lazaat? Share your experiences!