“Would definitely return!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wimborne Minster
South View Guest House
Reviewed September 21, 2008

I don't know what to talk about first - the hospitality, the breakfast, or the bed - they were all so good! Gwen is the proprietor and a fabulous host. She was extremely keen to help or advise on anything related to our stay, like hairdressers, etc. We choose this guest house to attend a friends wedding. When we mentioned we were going to leave our car at the venue and get a taxi back, she immediately offered to bring us back the next morning to pick up our car, about 15 minute drive! We gratefully accepted this offer.

The full English breakfast was one of the best I've had, not only did it taste amazing with high quality sausages and bacon, it was also very generously proportioned, topped off with as much toast as you can eat!

And a word on the bed. We have a Tempur mattress ourselves at home, which I love, but whatever the bed was at this guest house, I truely slept so well. Even my husband commented on how comfortable it was, and he is even fussier than me.

The shower had great pressure, and the place was immaculately clean and well-presented with ample car-parking spaces.

I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple