“The Best Dhansak I've ever had!!!”
Review of Indiana

Indiana
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I go down to Dorset to visit friends on a regular basis and we always go out for at least one Indian meal while we're there. Our friends had heard that this restaurant had opened in Bovington so we decided to try it and we're so glad we did! The food was absolutely delicious and very true to the correct (well as far as all of us were concerned) tastes and textures of real Indian cuisine. The service was also very good and the ambience was friendly and welcoming. It's a small restaurant but possibly all the better for it as it's comfortable and well lit but you wouldn't call it intimate. My title says it all for me, it really was the best Dhansak I have ever had! My friends also really enjoyed their relevant dishes and a brilliant time was had by all. Definitely be going again next time we're in the area!

1  Thank Alex_Pratt899f2

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We normally go to the sister establishment (monsoon in Wareham) to eat in, but there are times when a take away has to do.

Probably the best Indian take away I've had.

Delivery was quick, the food arrived wonderfully hot with a happy delivery driver.

Will use again.

1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

First class meal and service food was full of flavour and plenty of it would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Martyn P
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We're so pleased to have a decent restaurant / take away in Bovington now. The food is really good and authentic. We've had both the all you can eat buffet on Sundays and a couple of take take aways. The buffet is great value at £9.95, not a huge choice but several curries and side dishes plus rice and Baan and what there is is really tasty. The restaurant is spotlessly clean and the staff are really friendly. A real gem they we'll be using very regularly.

2  Thank Foodyfan85
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I was a bit dubious as it had only been a month since this restaurant had only been open for a month and was suspicious the restaurant may have been writing their own reviews (especially as it was my birthday meal with some of my family and I know so sometimes buffet deals can not have as good food as normal).

I've been to many Indians over the years (have eaten in many in Brick Lane) and I must say the quality of the Sunday buffet was exceptional with the hot plates being topped up constantly with fresh food).

Also it was a bonus to have the bring your own alcohol as well.

I will be visiting again when I'm next in Dorset in a few weeks for the Sunday buffet.

Mark.