“Cream Tea was lovely!”

Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stopped here in late Dec for a cream tea and a cuppa! Warm scones, but not enough cream or jam. We didn't ask for extra so they may have given us some. Was very quiet in there, awkwardly quiet. Could have done with some background music. Also everytime some one used the hand drier in the loo I nearly jumped out of my skin, it was so loud!! Could do with hand towels ar a quieter drier, it was horrendous!
All in all I would go back, food was nice and the service good.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Always go here when working in Wareham for takeaway coffees and pasties. The pork pies are tasty too.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Nellie Crumb is a little slice of eating heaven. The menu is of a good quality. The service can be a little slow when all the tables are full, but it is full for a reason.....the food is quite excellent !! And this establishment is consistently full for a reason. The staff are warm and friendly and just don't feel rushed into eating your meal....it is worth the wait. This place does exactly what it says. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Nellie Crumbs is the best place in town for their hot pasties. They had just come out of the oven and I couldn't resist them even though they are not good for the diet! The meat was delicious and proper steak you could enjoy the taste of.

1  Thank CarolParker1
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I work in wareham and we always go to Nellie Crumb to get our bread either loaf or rolls, it is always fresh and it is soooooo tasty i do recommend that you try them for you picnics. I also like to get my coffee there which is reasonable in price but tastes delisious, I definetly reccomend a visit when you are in Wareham as they staff are lovely.

1  Thank Chloe P