“awful”
Review of Kaffs Coffee Pot

Kaffs Coffee Pot
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Its a place where you can come and enjoy a relaxed cup of coffee, either Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha or Hot Chocolate. Or perhaps a tea, all the Cakes are Homemade. also Light lunches are served throughout the day from Homemade Soups, Jacket Potatoes, Paninis or maybe something off the daily Specials Board. A warm Friendly atmosphere awaits all.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

the coffee was very bad, the food was served cold and the staff were not friendly at all! i wont be returning.

valkaffsC, Owner at Kaffs Coffee Pot, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

I am sorry that you didnt enjoy your visit to Kaffs Coffee pot, which is situated through the walkway next to Sainsburys in wareham. I have never in my two years of owning Kaffs coffee Pot, had someone tell me that my coffee was bad, I have only had compliments, I always want my customers to enjoy their drinks so I try and please them by making them weak or strong Just the way they like them.
You also mention that your food was cold, I serve light lunches, I have a menu on the table or a daily specials board, of which most item are cold. like pates, sandwiches, salads,, the only hot food I serve is Homemade soup, Jacket Potatoes, Paninis, which are all freshly prepared and cooked to order, I always serve food piping hot. You said that the staff were unfriendly. I work by myself, I always make it my policy to greet everyone and anyone with a smile and warm welcome, I even give the dogs that come along with their owners and sit outside a Bonio. the only time I have help now is maybe on a saturday, when I sometimes have a young girl helping me serve, who also knows how I like my customers to be treated....please message me your details, telling me the date and time and what you had to eat and drink so I can reimburse you, Once again please accept my appologies, if it was Kaffs Coffee Pot that you visited and didnt enjoy.

If any of my new customers are reading this..Please if you have any complaints any at all,no matter how small. Please tell me, let me know and I will do my upmost to put them right. I want everyone who visits Kaffs Coffee Pot to enjoy their visit and remember it.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped here for lunch after our neighbour at the campsite told us it was high up the list on tripadvisor, the welcome was friendly enough and the food tho limited was fine. Not having used tripadvisor before, thought the idea was the best rise to the top? Struggle to believe this is the second best place to eat in wareham! No complaints , just nothing special, would go again , if its raining as I go past, my knee hurts, and I forgot to have something at home.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Excellent choice for a light lunch,my meal was accompanied by an amazing fresh salad bearing no resemblance to the usual half-tomato and withered salad leaves often passing as salad!! Would recommend and visit again if in the area.
Worth mentioning that the map provided by Trip Advisor sent us a mile out of the town and completely to the wrong place!!

valleywalley, Manager at Kaffs Coffee Pot, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Glad you enjoyed your visit to kaffs coffee pot, it is so lovely to know that people have enjoyed their visit. I shall look forward to welcoming you again when you return to the purbecks. thanks once again. Val

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went for breakfast twice - my husband had the most enormous bacon sandwich! The bread was so thick, and so fresh, with a huge amount of delicious bacon. He was a happy man! All my food was delicious, and the drinks were perfect. Totally recommend this place!

Thanks for the review. it is really pleasing to us when when someone enjoys their visit to Kaffs Coffee pot, I am also pleased to hear that your husband enjoyed his chunky bacon sandwich, and you enjoyed your food also . We shall look forward to welcoming you once again if ever you are in the purbeck area. kind regards Val

Reviewed August 30, 2013

A lovely little cafe just off the main road, excellent coffee and toasted tea cakes. A good menu choice for those wanting more all at a very reasonable price.

valleywalley, Manager at Kaffs Coffee Pot, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

I am very glad you enjoyed your visit to kaffs coffee pot, It is always our pleasure to serve such lovely customers, and look forward to seeing you again in the hopefully, not to distant future.