“Yummy!”

Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had lunch a or just tea/coffee there many times. Really like it. Food is all locally sourced, deliciously prepared, there is also a small shop to take some fresh products home with you. Their venison sausages are really good. Not the cheapest eatery in Wareham though, but worth trying!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

After seeing the reviews on trip advisor I thought I would come and try this place out and I am definitely pleased I did. It was fantastic - the staff were friendly and helpful and it had a relaxed atmosphere. The food was outstanding - I had the quiche and my husband had the pie and our friend went for the trout - it is all homemade and was great. We had a big choice of sides and all chose different sides and were all really impressed. I treated myself to a glass of wine with lunch and my husband and friend had coffees which they said was the best coffee they have had in a long time.
We enjoyed it so much we took some more food home with us as a takeaway for supper. I also bought some meat from their butchery and a crab. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Waited ages to be serviced considering it was empty. Food doesn't justify price. 2 breakfasts and 2 coffees came to over £20. :(

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We thought we would give this place a try after reading such fantastic reviews but, unfortunately, it certainly didn't live up to it's expectations. We had to ask for the table to be wiped clean from the food from the previous diners. We asked for a menu and the waitress told us the food available was shown "at the back". She then walked away and we had to find her again to find out what she meant. She pointed to the board behind the food counter but the board had nothing on it. She tried to excuse herself by saying they had been very busy but they only have about six tables in the whole of the restaurant so goodness knows how she would have coped with 20. I decided upon the roast beef (We were told they only had roasts or they could make up a salad). When it eventually arrived the beef was so rare it was literally uncooked and vegetables etc were barely warm and had been served on cold plates. When asked by the waitress if the meal was ok, we told tell her that it wasn't very hot to which she replied "sorry" and just walked away without any offer to warm anything up. Needless to say, we certainly won't be going there again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went to celebrate my wife's birthday and we were not disappointed. The food is prepared beautifully. I have never tasted seabass like this. Delicious, thoughtful menu, fabulous service. You must try this amazing evening menu.