“great food great service - Excellent!”

Monsoon Indian Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 6, 2013

myself and friends were in wareham a few nights ago. we were eager to find somewhere to eat and came across the monsoon on trip advisor. When we arrived we greeted by the friendly staff and seated promptly. Having eaten at alot of indian restaurants, i knew what to order and expect. I ordered onion bahjis and prawn puree for a starter, and it was amazing! the bahjis were fried to perfection and the prawns were very yummy and spicy. We had ordered different curries to share between us cos to have a variety, and they were all very well cooked, my personal favourite was the chicken bhuna and prawn saag. The flavours were amazing and had me wanting more. I had ordered plain rice, i should have ordered the keema rice as it was done very well here. After a very big meal, we were delighted to see that on the other side of the place was a bar, where we had ended the night drinking and talking to the funniest barman. We cannot wait to return.

Juber R, Manager at Monsoon Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for writing such an amazing review on your experience at the Monsoon, we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Have visited Wareham for many years now but not tried this restaurant before.We have been to the other Indian in Wareham before and not been too impressed but this was very good.We went on a Tuesday for the 2 course set special at £10.We chose Tandoori Chicken and Prawn Puree starters and Chicken Pathia and Chicken Methi mains with an Aloo Gobi side dish. This was very good value and excellent food.The dishes available were from the traditional menu and we will return again to try some of the special dishes which seemed quite unusual.Attentive staff and good atmosphere.There is also a bar attached to the restaurant to go to for a drink first.Definitely worth a visit.

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued custom and loyalty to the Monsoon and for writing such a lovely review about your experience here, I am pleased to see that you are one of our many customers to take advantage of our BARGAIN 3 course Tuesday offer, if you ever wanted a change from this id recommend that you try our Sunday Night All You Can Eat Buffet for the same price, its a great opportunity for you to try different curries that perhaps you would not have. We hope to see you again soon, and thank you again

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here for years and I've never had a bad meal! Food is always excellent quality, service is second to none and a good place to go if you fancy a quick pint! I would recommend monsoon to anyone!

First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty and continued custom at the Monsoon, and thank you so much for writing such a lovely review about not just our food and service but mentioning our clean restaurant, this is something we do pride ourselves on is our cleanliness/hygiene, after all who wants to dine in an unclean restaurant? Thank you, we hope to see you soon, thank you

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have regularly visited this restaurant and their food is superb, always fresh and very tasty. The staff are always pleasant and accommodating.We have dined in and the resaurant is always spotlessly clean, smells fresh and has a welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend the chicken dansak and the garlic naan bread!!I have tried various indian eateries in the area and would always recommend The Monsoon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

the staff are very friendly and helpful, there's a good atmosphere in the place which is very clean and well kept, although we had a take away the food was very good, well worth a try.

1  Thank Nai R