“Lovely little place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Lovely little place”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Regardless of it being very hot and busy the lady that was working there was lovely and happy. Customers were happy with their orders (including me) and they have beach equipment you can borrow such as deck chairs, wind breakers and toys for the kids. Brilliant will be stopping off there the next time we are in Studland

Wareham, United Kingdom
“What a lovely place”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I stopped here for a coffee on a mountain bike ride in the Purbecks. What a beautiful view ......nice coffee, good value and really happy pleasant staff.

• Visited July 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“just perfect!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Joe, you have the loveliest cafe, just perfect! it has an asian feel, makes me at home! and the organic fairtrade homemade lemonade is a must try! recipe by a boy named Ocean, who took photos of me while i was there...You captured my moment so well. I will definitely come back soon with my friends! :)

• Visited July 2014
Poole, United Kingdom
“Fantastic staff and a great place”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I dropped into Joe's after a mountain bike ride and had a great cuppa and my mate had some good food too. What really stands out is 15 mins later I came off my bike and broke my collar bone and the cafe lady was great and coordinated my ambulance and a local doc.
Thanks to the staff and all involved

• Visited June 2014
Swanage, United Kingdom
“Great place and deck chairs and toys to borrow too”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

All good ,a little haven where you can wade up nd down the small beach collecting sea glass then a cuppa at this little wooden cafe !

Visited July 2013