“another visit”

Studland Sea School
Ranked #5 of 9 things to do in Studland
More attraction details
Owner description: At Studland Sea School we offer a wide range of kayaking tours and hire, kayak fishing, coasteering and snorkeling catering for all levels of ability. If you want to try out a new activity then come and see us, our expert BSAC and BCU Level 3 instructors are here to help you whatever your level of experience is.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

After spending a fantastic 40th birthday kayaking with dan we decided to go back with friends and do it all again this summer. Thank you for making it just as memorable as the first time. Glad to see that so many others agree with me that you really are a star. Also loved Swift Cottage. We had such a great holiday we have booked again for next year - I can't wait!

studlandseaschool, Owner at Studland Sea School, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your support and kind words, we are really pleased that you enjoyed another great session with us and your stay in our holiday cottage in Swanage!

We hope to see you for another adventure next year!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"skills"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Met Dan at the Studland Sea School at 09.30 on Tuesday, he made us feel completely at ease getting shot of any nerves that we may have had. Dan explained all the safety side of the Kyaking that we were about to do which started to breed confidence in us before we hit the water. Kayaks were in excellent condition as was the kit we used. Weather was great and off we went for a very relaxing paddle out on the water. The trip was that good that we are heading back again this Tuesday. Thanks Dan.

Thank you for your review, I am always so pleased to be able to pass on my passion for the outdoors and give a positive first time experience, may there be many more!

Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was down in the local area on a training course with work and being a sea paddler, wanted to find a place that hired sea kayaks.

From my initial email to Studland Sea School, the communications were great ( thank you Jade), when I turned up on the day the kayak was out ready for me arriving. ( thank you Dan )

At home I paddle a Capella and what I given to paddle was a Easky 15. The Easky has plenty carrying capacity and a forgiving hull and does the job.

It is a great location for paddling and was a very positive experience, I will definitely be hiring from them again.

Thank you for you feedback, I am really pleased we were all able to help and you had a great time out on the water! Looking forward to seeing you again : )

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Just had a great trip with studland sea school out to old Harry rocks. Brilliant guidance and info on safety and paddling techniques without being 'boring' like safety briefings can often be. Such beautiful scenery and really informative and fun trip. A perfect way to spend an afternoon. Our group all loved it and some had never been before. Fantastic.

Thank you for your great review, I am so pleased you had such a good time with us & hope to see you again!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We did a one star day course, and it was really brilliant. We learnt a lot in a short amount of time, and had loads of fun as well. In the afternoon, we went out around Old Harry Rocks, and it was amazing to see them up close. Dan, the instructor was a great teacher and really made the whole day. I'd definitely recommend Studland Sea School. One thing to note - parking in the National Trust car park is £9 so come prepared!

studlandseaschool, Owner at Studland Sea School, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Many thanks for your review, I am really pleased you all enjoyed it and had a great experience with us! That's all we want from our business and I am really pleased and encouraged to know all the effort is worthwhile!

Thanks again for taking the time to write your feedback