“Amazing!!”
Review of The Smuggler's Inn

The Smuggler's Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Smuggler's Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening Time: Monday to Saturday. 11am-11pm Sunday. 1130am-1030pm Food Service Times: Monday to Sunday. 12-9pm Dogs are welcome in the entire restaurant.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

What a fantastic find!! From the moment we entered this gorgeous pub we had the friendliest service! Exactly what you'd expect from this corner of the world! We took the comfy sofas by the fire and tried some of the Dorset ciders!
The food at the smugglers inn was fab! We ha a platter to share and I tried the mini pies as they were the winners for the best pie 2010!! As for the desserts you must try!! Overall a fab end to our holiday!!

2  Thank Generationhighlight

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I decided to visit a second time after enjoying a gorgeous Sunday Roast and its safe to say we will be back for a third time!!! The staff were very friendly and accommodating,considering my other half wanted to "double up"on his steak,which was only £6.95 extra.opting for the sirloin steak with blue cheese sauce was definitely not disappointing,cooked to perfection and most definitely the most enjoyable meal in a long time!Great atmosphere,great location and great food!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place used to be amazing. So we were sadly disappointed that it no longer is. The service took ages and the food was really not worth the price.

3  Thank LizbetLondon
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We were on holiday in the area so I checked trip advisor for a local place to eat in he evening.
Off we went to the smugglers. It was very dark outside when we turned up so
glad I'd read that we were on the top of a cliff by the carpark!
We paid for the carpark but you get the money back off your meal in the pub.
Everybody had a great meal. My hubby would recommend the lamb stew and I had a starter as a main....a veggie platter...nom nom.
We ate out again a few days after.....ended up back here again.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We visited the Smugglers Inn on Sunday and were so impressed we wanted to write a review. The pub is in a great location, the view from car park is just stunning.

It was a really cold day so the welcoming and cosy atmosphere was just lovely. Food was great as was the service. Husband enjoyed a pint of local ale whilst I sampled a great glass of Red.

All in all, great location, ambience, clientele, food and drink. We will return.