I felt cheated when I saw this hotel having paid £120 for one night. What the website photos don't show you is that only some of the bedrooms are plush, ours was ok but there was rust on the radiator and towel rail in the bathroom and stains down the walls. The hotel interior is simply dreadful. From the artex walls to the hospital canteen like "bistro". £60 would have been enough. We ate out at an Italian in Weymouth called Enzos which was great. The hotel pool is closed, crazy??!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the summit of the Isle of Portland with panoramic sea and coastal views from our Bar, Bistro and Coffee shop over Chesil Beach, the World Heritage coast and the 2012 Olympic sailing venue of Portland Harbour and Lyme Bay. 5 miles from the seaside town of Weymouth. 66 en suite bedrooms with a choice of Classic or Deluxe. Family rooms and easy access rooms available. On-site Gym, meeting rooms and business services. Special interest breaks, birdwatching, flora & fauna etc. Ample free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland
- The Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland, Dorset