This is the second visit the first being 2 years ago each visit for a Royal Navy reunion. If you want a hotel as a centre for walking, business, sightseeing, in fact anything really this is the one for you.
The rooms, service and staff are great. The views of Chesil Beach, the jurassic coast, Weymouth and surrounding areas are outstanding. Theres a large panoramic window in the restaurant/bar area so when you sit eating your breakfast in the morning you have this fantastic view of the world below you.
The food is good too, breakfast is buffet style and a decent selection, alternatives are available to order if required. Rooms are of good order everything provided
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the summit of the Isle of Portland with panoramic sea and coastal views from our Bar, Bistro and Coffee shop over Chesil Beach, the World Heritage coast and the 2012 Olympic sailing venue of Portland Harbour and Lyme Bay. 5 miles from the seaside town of Weymouth. 66 en suite bedrooms with a choice of Classic or Deluxe. Family rooms and easy access rooms available. On-site Gym, meeting rooms and business services. Special interest breaks, birdwatching, flora & fauna etc. Ample free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland
- The Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland, Dorset