Just arrived back from a perfect short stay at this charming and character hotel. Yes, the hotel bedrooms are a little dated but this adds to the charm.
The staff were attentive, friendly and made us feel very welcome. With regards to the food we found breakfast and evening meals were of an excellent standard and reasonably priced, all food tasted as though freshly prepared in the kitchen from quality local sources. Location superb with easy access to local attractions. We will definitely be returning especially to room 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset