My wife and I had a three night stay in October. We had stayed here before and enjoyed both stays. One vast improvement was the restaurant menu. The quality of the food was excellent on both occasions but now the menu is more varied and changes daily.
The room are very well supplied with all needs and room 11 especially having two windows can view the Swanage steam railway from both windows and the castle from the window in the bathroom.
The staff are both efficient and friendly. Every need and request is catered for.
We had great value for money and I expect we will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset