This hotel has an ideal setting in sight of Corfe Castle. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Meals were very good, but the portions could have been larger. The lounge had a large open wood burning fire, the aroma of which might not suit everyone as the smoke did blow back into the room a lot. Our room was situated on the first floor at the rear with a view of the castle and the local Swanage railway line and was extremely comfortable with all the facilities we needed. We would definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset