We found Mortons House Hotel on Secret Escapes and booked it due to the charming pictures. When we arrived, the hotel, the friendly staff and the chef exceeded our expectations.
At the reception we had a very warm welcome and throughout our stay the staff were charming and very helpful. Being only a short walk from Corfe Castle, it was ideally located for visits to the castle and the surrounding beaches.
After a long day a choice of delicious meals and wines was waiting for us. We had lunch and dinner at the hotel and both times we agreed that this was by far the best food we ever had (especially the steak).
After our holiday we came back home well rested and will certainly return to the Mortons House Hotel in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset