Last minute booking for just one night to visit an area of the south we'd never been to.
From booking to departure, lovely and helpful staff.
The location is fantastic, right next to a beautiful steam railway, a real must.
Safe and plentiful parking at the hotel a real plus for the village.
Breaksfast choice was great but we stuck to cereal as full from the cream team the night before.
My only quibble was the mattress, it was so hard but we are used to memory foam these days. If we were staying any longer I would have mentioned it, and on checkout they said there are toppers or would have swapped it.
As a one off treat, and the good deal I got, the price was acceptable. But the full tarriff I feel is a bit steep for the present climate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset