My wife and I took our elderly parents (86,88 and 92) for 2 nights. Dacomb rooms brilliantly equipped with easy access, plenty of space in the rooms and a well designed bathroom for those who need a bit more help. Food was great with a cracking cooked breakfast using local produce and home made bread. Most importantly all the team were friendly and helpful and made the trip a real pleasure!! Thoroughly recommend the hotel and the area where there is plenty to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset