Have just returned from a very enjoyable weekend. Perfect location in the middle of the village. The staff were very helpful and obliging. We had booked just the one evening meal on our two night stay which I was glad for. Not because of the food which was good although not fantastic but because the lounge restaurant lacked atmosphere. We stayed in room 14 which was nice and clean although the en-suite was very small. Have to say the bed was very comfortable. Would we return, most definitely. The surrounding countryside is beautiful. We went to see T.E Lawrence's grave and then onto his cottage. Fantastic .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset