We booked day of arrival after a list minute trip to Corfe Castle. We were so happy we stayed here. Rooms were charming and spacious. Staff were so wonderful! Breakfast was nice following morning but the scrambled eggs were a little sketchy but EVERYTHING else at breakfast was delicious (it's EARLY beware and only for 1 hour). Overall we enjoyed our stay as did the other couple that stayed the same night. WE ate at at the Castle Inn instead of hotel restaurant and it was SOO nice! Go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset