“Another great meal with one of the best views in England”
Review of The Scott Arms

The Scott Arms
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Corfe Castle
Cuisines: Caribbean, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A great pub in an amazing location. Food and drink delicious with a Caribbean BBQ all summer.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Another great meal with one of the best views in England”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic meal for 7 outside looking over Corfe Castle. A great meal of soup, risotto, burger and salad. It has always been one of the never to be missed places to eat in Dorset.

• Visited August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cheltenham
“Spicy Jerk Chicken is a must”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A group went to the Scott Arms for Sunday lunch. We decided to have the caribbean bbq option called Jerk chicken. The food was lovely and we bought a jar of Jerkshak marinade made in Kingston, Dorset by a lady fromJamaica. The grade is lovely with amazing views across Cofe Common to Bournemouth in the distance. It is well worth turning off the main road through Corfe.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank wincho
London, United Kingdom
“What a fab place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a special place and you could tell from how busy the car park and the pub was. We had dinner here on Sunday night and sat outside on the terrace. The views of Corfe castle and the surrounding countryside was stunning. My husband had the Jerk chicken and the staff serving could not do enough to make sure it was just to his liking (very hot!). I ate from the pub and they managed to co-ordinate our food to arrive together. I had the roast lamb which was beautiful. Our daughter had the kids pasta and she ate it all without being reminded (miracle). The wine list is seriously impressive too. All in all a very special place.

Visited August 2013
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Excellent jerk chicken”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stumbled upon this place by accident having stopped for a meal on our way home from Studland for 30years. Lovely views of Corfe castle from the large beer garden. Draught Red Stripe beer. Superbly cooked Jerk chicken served from the bar-b-que was totally unexpected. We will return

1 Thank Linda H
London, United Kingdom
“Deserves to be more than #7 out of 10 restaurants in Corfe.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this pub twice: once this summer and once last summer. Both times I've enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Last year I had a burger which I remember was delicious, and this year I had bangers and mash which were also good. When I went up to the bar I was informed in a friendly way about all the different types of ginger beer they have on offer, and I know when my dad went up he was offered tastes of the cider before he bought it. They offered a good service.

• Visited August 2013