Stayed for 6 nights on a touring pitch with our caravan and enjoyed views across to the beach and sea which was fabulous.
Accessing the site is a bit nerve wracking as in some parts the lane is extremely narrow but thankfully less than a mile long, i assume this is why arrival and departure times are so far apart!
Only downside was the cleanliness of the main shower block.....the showers looked like they needed a good scrub, particularly as the grout is mouldy in places, but worst of all there were stains on the tiles in the one shower myself and my daughter used that were still there a few days later!
Having said that, there were plenty of showers to choose from and we never had to queue for one considering how many campers/tourers were on site at that particular time.
The site itself is very close to Bridport which is a lovely town and had the fabulous west bay nearby.
Overall a good site!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Cap Holiday Park has a range of accommodation from touring and tent pitches to lodges, hire caravans and camping pods as well as holiday homes for sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Cap Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Hotel Chideock
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Chideock, Dorset