My partner and I have just returned from a weeks holiday at the golden cap holiday park.
Its a little gem, just a stones throw from the shingle beach which is brilliant for collecting fossils. The shop is very well stocked and reasonably priced for a site shop, and the nearest pub a mear 2 mins walk away.The staff on site all seemed very friendly and very helpful.
We stayed in a premier plus caravan which we thought was absolutely fantastic.It had everything we needed and we had great views of the hills and the sea.
We went for a quiet relaxing holiday and that's certainly what we got.
Will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Cap Holiday Park has a range of accommodation from touring and tent pitches to lodges, hire caravans and camping pods as well as holiday homes for sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Cap Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Hotel Chideock
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Chideock, Dorset