I'm a first time camper and have just got back from 4 nights of camping at Newlands I thoroughly enjoyed it! At first the staff were a little unfriendly. However, as we got acquainted with the site they were very helpful and friendly. Although, the pitching spots weren't very flat and a bit too close to the road it was still an enjoyable experience. The indoor pool (although small) was really clean and nice. I liked the entertainment. However, it could use a quiz or bingo night for the adults. There was a lot of entertainment for children such as kids clubs and a soft play area. Everything was a short drive away and the beach was great. Overall, I enjoyed my first camping experience and would definitely go back to Newlands again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newlands is a family run park located in the picturesque World Heritage village of Charmouth just a stones throw from the fossil rich Jurassic Coast near the Dorset/Devon border. Set in 23 acres of landscaped grounds, the park offers a range of luxury accommodation and modern facilities for tents and tourers. With a host of local attractions for families and couples, you'll find our five star holiday park the perfect place to spend some quality time whatever the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Newlands Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newlands Holiday Park Hotel Charmouth
- Newlands Holidays Charmouth, Dorset