My wife stayed here back in the 70's and kept coming back. we stay here at least 3 - 4 times a year, sometimes staying in the up market lodges, sometimes a static and sometimes a motel room. The best time of year for us is halloween, they pull out all the stops with a haunted house being built in the basement and party games all week prior to halloween.we go to florida every year but the kids always ask if we can fit in a break at Newlands!! They love the kids club although my son now thinks hes too cool! staff are always freindly and site is immaculate. The toilet blocks are more like a hotel than campsite. Its not the cheapest site but certainly the best for my family. Looking forward to Halloween already! Finally in high season there is a great range of nightly entertainment, ghost walks in nearby Lyme and last year UB40's chef made a guest appearance at the site for the season with the best currys around lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newlands is a family run park located in the picturesque World Heritage village of Charmouth just a stones throw from the fossil rich Jurassic Coast near the Dorset/Devon border. Set in 23 acres of landscaped grounds, the park offers a range of luxury accommodation and modern facilities for tents and tourers. With a host of local attractions for families and couples, you'll find our five star holiday park the perfect place to spend some quality time whatever the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Newlands Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newlands Holiday Park Hotel Charmouth
- Newlands Holidays Charmouth, Dorset