“A wonderful cafe that I wish I could take home”
Review of Soulshine Cafe

Soulshine Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Bridport
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Café, speciality coffee, fresh juices and meals prepared fresh in open plan kitchen.
Vancouver, Canada
“A wonderful cafe that I wish I could take home”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

As soon as I went into the Soulshine cafe I was captivated. It has everything I'd ever ask for. Great coffee, lovely different breads, a menu that has something for everyone and also a superb selection of magazines. I could have easily stayed all day. All I'd like to do now is scoop it up and take it back to Vancouver.

2 Thank coffee4two_

“Great coffee, friendly service, dog friendly”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Just went in for a coffee and a juice the coffee was great so I had two and the juice my fiancée had was excellent. The service was friendly and efficient, they were dog friendly and more than happy to let our new puppy sit with us. We will be going back, quite a lot I would imagine

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Localfoodfanatic
Lymington, United Kingdom
“A great place to eat in Bridport”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stumbled across this whilst looking around Bridport market. Its a little further down the road from the main stream of the town but what a find! Really quirky, informal layout with shabby chic decor. Friendly staff and unusual thoughtful menu - side salad with 'leaves' I've never tried before. Only wish we lived nearer and could become regular visitors.....

2 Thank Phoebe2627
Bridport, United Kingdom
“Lovely Atmosphere and Setting but Pricey”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Everything about the décor inside and the outside courtyard has been very tastefully done. It really is a lovely setting to enjoy an informal lunch. The menu is displayed on a blackboard and has a good selection of light bites including sandwiches and salads. A friend and I ordered two items from the board. Firstly a corn wrap and Italian style filling and side salad £7.50 and butternut squash fritters with salad £10. The service was good and we were served our meals within 15 minutes of ordering. The food was delicious but the portion sizes were very small for the price so did not represent good value for money, which is a shame. Unfortunately this will put us off going back for lunch again any time soon, however would go back to enjoy a coffee and maybe try out some cake. I really hope that these points are taken on board because it really is a great place to meet friends and catch up. Visitors to the area may be prepared to pay these prices but I am worried that it will deter locals from making it a regular venue.

1 Thank JoellyTraveller
West Dorset
“It's become our regular watering hole”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I'm almost reluctant to recommend this place in case it becomes too popular. We use it regularly for coffee (iced latte and the best flat white we've had outside New Zealand) which is made with care. Staff are friendly, polite and cheerful. The interior is off-beat and unusual and there's a buzz about the place.

2 Thank DocJon_10