“What a lovely place!”
Review of Jaxsons Deli - CLOSED

Jaxsons Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A really neat deli in Bridport, serving simple but fantastic home made food all sourced from within their deli. Check out the huge range of West Country cheeses too
yeovil
“What a lovely place!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stumbled across Jaxson's on our way back to the bus station after spending some time in West Bay. My hubby stopped to pick up a free newspaper which was on a rack outside. He said "hey, it's a little cafe, let's have a cuppa!" So in we went. A sign on the wall said to take a seat and someone will come and take your order. We sat down, and a lady appeared immediately at our table. We ordered a pot of tea for two and two pieces of homemade Victoria sponge cake. This arrived speedily and we really enjoyed it. It was a very pleasant place, with lovely checked tablecloths and such friendly staff. The best part was when I went to pay and got change from £6.50p!! Fantastic little place and good food and great value for money. Hope to go back and buy some bits and pieces from the deli soon.

• Visited June 2013

Cheltenham
“Wish it was mine!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Heavenly little place which is just perfect for breakfast or toasted teacake and a cuppa. Do as we did and pick up some cheese and treats while you're here. Love it!

• Visited March 2013
barnsley
“Lovely”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

I found this place on trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed. I e-mailed first for directions as I was a tourist and their response was speedy and friendly. The deli/cafe is bright, clean and inviting and service was friendly. I had soup which I was told was freshly made and a ham and coleslaw sandwich which was excellent. The menu is varied enough to cater for all tastes and as I ate my lunch numerous people called in and they were obviously regulars.
There is variety of produce for sale from local cheeses,teas and biscuits to pickled walnuts!
This was a very pleasant stop for a tourist

Bridport, United Kingdom
“My favourite”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Took me a while to work out that this deli was now also a cafe, but now that I know, its my favorite, and every one I take there agrees. The food is always perfectly cooked using quality ingredients, the staff are friendly offering helpful and efficient service and you can have whatever you want at any time of day. I'm in there at least once a week and always find something new to enjoy. My favorite is the mushrooms on toast. I have always been made to feel very welcome even if I only have a cuppa.
I am amazed that this fantastic little deli can have received one poor rating, as a local I have stopped in at all times and never found it to be anything but at its very best.Thanks Jaxsons.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Juzzie67
Bridport
“The Taste of Dorset in a deli!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We chanced upon Jaxsons Deli not long after we moved to Bridport in June 2011 and what a find. We have been customers almost every week since then and have been on Christian name terms with Jackie and Sharon from the start. The service is great and the coffee and cakes are delicious. The Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Menu has that special something that makes it unique. Sitting at one of the cheery red and white check covered tables you can look around at the vast selection of cheeses, meats and other delicacies, dozens of varieties of jams, chutneys, teas, biscuits, chocolates and novelties. Each time we visit we can see something different on the shelves. Well worth a visit!
See you next week