“We'll be back !”

Olive Tree
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Bridport
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A friendly restaurant serving Mediterranean food using local seasonal produce, cooked in our open kitchen! Our dishes are prepared to order so we are able to accommodate gluten-free and other dietary preferences.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The reviews on this friendly restaurant did not disappoint ! We went on a Tuesday night for tapas and have to say they were superb. Lovely mixtures of flavours and lots of variety. Loved the spinach with pine nuts and sultanas. My friend had the seafood platter which he said was one of the best he has eaten. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed the acoustic guitar player, a perfect accompaniment to the meal. Great service and reasonably priced. The restaurant was busy on a Tuesday in November so booking at all times is recommended.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We found this place by accident in Bridport. We looking to eat on a Saturday evening and The Guardian recommendations seemed good. We both had the 'Spectacular' which was a range of different fish. The service was very good, and the chocolate pot with brandy in was perfect.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Visited this restaurant on spec for lunch on Sunday 24th November 2013. The service was good, the meal was served quickly and the food was excellent; really well presented and absolutely delicious. I also liked the open kitchen. The staff were always pleasant and helpful and the restaurant has a relaxed but professional atmosphere. All in all a real find and we willdefinitely be back. The price was very reasonable indeed.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was the first time for us at this restaurant. We shared a starter, just fancied a taster, consisting of gravlax . We then had the seafood spectacular which was fabulous and at £17.00 seemed fair value.We shared a cheesecake which was very nice. All in all I really enjoyed it there and the staff were friendly. I thanked the chef on leaving for providing us with a lovely meal. There is a good web site that to can look at before you go there.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I took my partner here for our one year anniversary and we were very pleased. We got a lovely seat upstairs that looked out over the street. Our drinks order was taken by a waitress wearing Keys in her ears (to which I bought my partner 3 sets of). We were first ones to arrive upstairs and as other guests appeared we recognised most of them to the point that we were all talking with each other and having fun. We ordered our food (steaks) which appeared within 20 mins of us arriving. But the speedy service did not compromise the food quality, these steaks were cooked to perfection mine being raw and my partners medium. When it came to the bill i was surprised by the amount as I was sure I was going to spending more that night.
One other note that really impressed me being a new dad was in the toilets there was a chest of draws with changing mat and protective surround but even so far as having spare nappies and wipes in the draws just in case. This shows they have gone a little further to cater to their customers needs.
Also was really nice to see old pictures of the building (1930's or around that time)