And my wheezing and puffing, I needed my stick to get up the slope from the showers. That aside we all [14 of us] had a super time on this rather quaint somewhat old-fashioned site, such a pleasant change from many sites these days. The approach road was long and very narrow, hardly car width which certainly stopped speeding and made people remember their manners and politeness . The cream teas were delicious and like the site fees ,reasonably priced-----the views were spectacular as were the activities of the many rabbits, judging from those activities there will be many more of them next time we go, as we certainly will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eype House Caravan Park has 35 static caravans for hire and a small camping field for tents and camper vans. Situated just 200 yards from the beach Eype House occupies 4.5 Acres or rising ground with extensive sea views and easy access to the unspoiled beach. The village of Eype, unchanged by the years, has a good "local" which serves real ales and bar meals (children and dogs welcome). The market town of Bridport is only 1.5 Miles away with a range of shops, pubs and eateries. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Hotel Bridport
- Eype House Caravan And Camping Park
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Bridport, Dorset