We have taken our family to Eype House Caravan Park for the last 19 years in a row. Without fail, the reception we get at EHCP is always friendly. The caravans are modern, well maintained and comfortable. The site is very safe and secure for young families and older people who want a quiet holiday. The views are amazing, and the local walks are great in any kind of weather.
We have stayed in the camping site too and, although this is more basic, the facilities on site are easily as good as any other campsite we have used.
Everyone who stays at EHCP enjoys the peaceful and friendly surroundings the site offers. Graham and Sue are very quick to respond to any issues raised.
A great place to take a large family, or get away for a quiet peaceful break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eype House Caravan Park has 35 static caravans for hire and a small camping field for tents and camper vans. Situated just 200 yards from the beach Eype House occupies 4.5 Acres or rising ground with extensive sea views and easy access to the unspoiled beach. The village of Eype, unchanged by the years, has a good "local" which serves real ales and bar meals (children and dogs welcome). The market town of Bridport is only 1.5 Miles away with a range of shops, pubs and eateries. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Eype House Caravan And Camping Park
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Hotel Bridport
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Bridport, Dorset