We stayed here for 3 nights to explore the Jurassic Coast. The pitches have been leveled although some are slightly exposed to the elements. You get a fantastic view and there is a cliff top walk that runs alongside the campsite and the beach is a short walk away. We found the staff approachable and very helpful. The shower and toilet block were a bit dated but did the job, isn't that part of what makes camping great?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eype House Caravan Park has 35 static caravans for hire and a small camping field for tents and camper vans. Situated just 200 yards from the beach Eype House occupies 4.5 Acres or rising ground with extensive sea views and easy access to the unspoiled beach. The village of Eype, unchanged by the years, has a good "local" which serves real ales and bar meals (children and dogs welcome). The market town of Bridport is only 1.5 Miles away with a range of shops, pubs and eateries. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Eype House Caravan And Camping Park
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Hotel Bridport
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Bridport, Dorset