Highlands end holiday park is a fabulous site in dorset with stunning views and daring walks. Myself and my family stayed in 2010 in a touring caravan and also in 2012 in a static caravan. We are all going back next month in august and staying in the static caravans again. We can't fault this place as we always end up booking another stay. West bay is a pretty little harbour where we spent hours crabbing and it has a really nice fish and chip shop which we always go back to, also if you're a walker theres a cute little garden cafe called down house farm in Eype, we went there most days alongside the smugglers bar in Eype. If you like views, adventure and exploring then this is the holiday park for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Dream Lodges * Apartments * Bungalows * Hire Caravans * Camping Pods * Camping * Touring ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Highlands End Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highlands End Holiday Park - West Dorset Leisure Holidays Hotel Bridport
- Highlands End Holiday Park Bridport, Dorset