“Kids heaven”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kids heaven”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Just outside the town this is a great place to go for a change from the beach good for learners and experienced riders alike good value and friendly staff

Visited July 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“superb”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My two children wanted to go so I took them and spoke to them and they managed to get them in there and then,the kids loved it and we will be going there on our next trip to woolacombe.
Staff were very professional and friendly.

Visited July 2013
Knebworth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Want to go again and again!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I've done 4 beach rides with Woolacombe stables now and have my 5th booked in a couple of weeks. Staff are always friendly and i've had some lovely chats with the instructors on the hack! Horses are all friendly and well looked after.

Visited August 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Good fun if you like horse riding”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My daughter loves to visit here a couple of times a year and has good fun. The staff are friendly and attentive and they take time to match horse to rider.

As an adult I hated it and walked like John Wayne for days after - so i drop her off and walk to the village and wait in teh nearest bar for an hour reading the paper - and we are now both happy

Visited August 2012
1 Thank SeniorFrankFamily
Axminster, United Kingdom
“Lovely stables”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My son has recently become keen on horse riding and we decided to give this place a try as it was close to where we were staying. Staff here are very friendly and very knowledgeable, highly recommend.

Visited June 2013