“Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Woolacombe
Cuisines: Dutch, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: GJ's Dutch Pancake Bar is the only shop in England that specializes in sweet and savory pancakes. Service with a big S and the best pancakes are the only things on the menu.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Well... I think I went back about 4 times for a crepe when in the area. They were delicious. about 2.50-3.50 for a crepe depending on the filling. I had clotted cream and strawberry and then an Amsterdammer which was savoury.
Its really nice to find a decent crepe shop as there isn't many around and they normally aren't so great.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

great way to start the day, very tasty and freshly made. I can recommend the amsterdamer if it's a treat. tasty tasty tasty

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

A hidden gem - one you need to find. My son was in his element when he ordered the 'Dutch Glory' all his favourites served in one dish. Visited twice would have been 3 times but closed as it was the end of the season :0(. My husband went for the savoury option and I went for the traditional lemon and sugar - all extremely delicious. Hopefully see you next season.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Took a 20 mile detour on our last day of holiday to visit this little gem and it was well worth it! Me and my girlfriend both had the Dutch glory with lovely fresh strawberries, marshmallows, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate wafer straws and lots of chocolate sauce. Also had a really good chat with the owner GJ who is such an easy going friendly guy. Would defiantly recommend and cant wait to go back to Woolacombe just for pancakes.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I visited here in August after seeing the gluten free option online. I called them to check they had batter made and the staff were extremely helpful. I had a ham & cheese savoury one and then a royal Dutch. The pancakes were tasty and I would definitely recommend it to coeliacs and anyone else who loves a tasty pancake/crepe. The place is obviously popular as it was busy the whole time we were there.

2  Thank Rossichick