“Lovely little cafe”

Barricane Beach Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Woolacombe
Cuisines: Asian, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are a small beach cafe, during the day we serve a selection of freshly made baguettes, ciabattas and homemade cakes and by evening (from June until September) we serve authentic homemade Sri lankan curry whilst you sit on the beach watching the sunset. Curry is served from 5pm -7.30 every evening that the weather is dry.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had gone down to the beach for a look and ended up having a baguette and a couple of drinks each from this cafe. The food and drinks were lovely and fresh, the staff friendly and the service quick even though it was quite busy. Would go again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

This cafe is a hidden gem. The Sri Lankan curry is a must so don't visit Woolacombe without tasting it. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the beach setting makes for a perfect experience.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019

A freezing cold day and my Raynauds was not good. Called in and asked if I could warm hands on a radiator. None available but the staff member gave me a cup of hot water which I could wrap my hands around and thereby warm up. I didn’t order anything to eat or drink as it was too early but this did not change the young mans attention to me. Thank you so very much for assisting. It was greatly appreciated and enabled me to continue on my walk. I will be returning for food later, promise.

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic beach and cafe.
We enjoyed curry on the beach plus tea coffee and cake and pulled pork baguette on other days.
Love the rock pools when the tide is out.
Highly recommend just wish it had toilets.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

We had the vegetarian curry on Thursday 11 April - really good lovely and fresh lots of it really wholesome and tasty proper home cooked food- very much recommend