“Awesome fish and chips”
Review of Woolacombe Fryer

Woolacombe Fryer
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Woolacombe
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: At the Woolacombe Fryer we pride ourselves in the Quality and Freshness of our products. We serve some of the finest Traditional Fish and Chips in North Devon
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Really good fish and chips, not soggy and greasy, cooked fresh, quite a big queue but that's the sign of a good take away, very nice

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I like my fish and chips. I saw the queues at the beginning if my week's stay in Woolacombe so guessed rightly that the Woolacombe Fryer is doing something right.

I ordered Cod and Chips and the quality was up there with some of my best Chippy experiences! Lovely flaky fish and great batter and Chips were great. I read Managements great response to a previous review regarding the quality if their Chios and can only assume that we had the Caberet potato!

The guy serving was great despite the long queue.

Well done!!

1  Thank Tottenham44
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great takeaway, tasty cod, really nice chips. Comes at reasonably stiff prices, but given the quality, it's worth the money.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We visited this chip shop during a busy August week, every time we passed we saw a long queue from the door down the pavement. But the food was delicious, not cheap for a takeaway chip shop meal, however if you are willing to queue for about forty minutes to taste the delights then no problem. We all had the cod and chips and it was superb!!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just what we needed, decent fish and chips, fair price, quick service, couldn't fault it. Will be back again next year!