“fantastic restaurant”

Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Woolacombe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have eaten here for a few years now and its better now than ever, the food is always well presented and delicious and doesn't break the bank. The views are something special and on a hot day sat outside on the patio is so relaxing. love this place.

1  Thank Pauladkins
There are newer reviews for The Boardwalk Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had lunch here today. Very tasty and fabulous service and views. Had the Boardwalk burger with skinny fries and salad. Polished it off. Friendly service and ambience

1  Thank bacardibaby3
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Simply nipped into the Boardwalk in Woolacombe as it looked very inviting with its external seating and the smell of food. The place was very busy, with the queue going out of the door, which is usually a good sign.

We took a seat, I connected to the FOC wifi to check weather, etc and chose my food.

I'm a sucker for Ham, Egg and Chips and so is my son, so this is what we had. I asked if they had got any Worcester Sauce and this was brought out with loads of fresh bread and lashings of butter.

The food was really good and for 3 of us with drinks the bill came to exactly £25, which I thought was excellent.

The only downside I can find, was that the men's toilet was very small, there was only one of them, and it looked liked a few surfers had used it that day because it was wet and sandy. But I'm not knocking them on that!

1  Thank Rhys_Adams_Derby
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The best dinning venue in Woolacombe breakfast, lunch and certainly dinner. Great food, service and standards with an excellent team lead by Adam. Thank you for making our time in Woolacombe so memorable and we will be back!

2  Thank UberLuxuryTraveller
Reviewed September 1, 2013

A small group of friends left the children behind and had a lovely meal here. Firstly the location and sea view are great. We sat inside and the only downside was it was too hot, only two ceiling fans stirring the hot air, they need air con. Next the food was really well presented, tasted wonderful and fresh. The service was good, not too rushed and happily got me bread to go with my squid starter. Definitely the best restaurant food we had during our stay in woolacombe and only slightly more expensive.