2,743 results
All reviews woolacombe bay on site surf lodge pirate ship gold caravan next year golden coast indoor pool crazy golf evening entertainment soft play decking area steep hill caravan park exclusive caravan young children kids entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this as a last minute deal for me and my 3 children. (Teenagers) Fortunately my 16 year old son decided not to go as the accommodation wouldn't have given us enough space realistically. I booked the two bed gold newer model. Lovely but smaller than I'm used to. It was however, very clean and had everything you need...just not the space. We were only there for two nights so it did not affect our holiday. The park is clean and well kept. Woolacombe is not far to walk. There are some great walks around and the views remind me of New Zealand, beautiful. We didn't use the onsite facilities so can't comment further. Would have been disappointed in accommodation if played the full price.

Room tip: 2 bed gold caravan very small. Glad there were only 3 of us.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin D, Director of Sales at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent holiday.

It is fantastic to read that we were able to provide you with a great family holiday and we are pleased that you made the most of our great facilities.

We are exceptionally lucky to be able to share the beautiful North Devon coast line with you and I am glad you were able to take advantage of the many walks in the surrounding area to really appreciate the views.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here for a weekend on a sun holiday. Obviously initial price of holiday is very cheap, you then end up paying about £100 more for your linen, service charge and passes which are £11.50 each but still a good value holiday. We did upgrade from a 2 bed to a 3 bedroom caravan as we had 4 adults and 2 children so wanted everybody to have own room upgrade added another £90 on top. Facilities very good, kids loved the pool and arcade and soft play etc. Complex fairly new, clean and everything you need under one roof. Food very pricey and you can find much cheaper off the the site. Only down side I can see is you need to be a mountain goat as it is on a steep hill, not suitable at all for people with mobility issues. Would come again on a family holiday.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Kevin D, Director of Sales at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your holiday.

It is fantastic to read that we were able to provide you with a great family holiday and we are pleased that you made the most of our facilities.

We constantly aim to provide similar prices to the bars in the local area and some of our products are offered even cheaper in comparison, however your comments have been noted and will help our continuous plans to improve and develop our Park.

We really look forward to the pleasure of your company again in the near future, where a warm welcome will be waiting upon your return.

Lauren Church – General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Review of 2 week stay, with 1 day to go. Overall pretty good. Accommodation in exclusive apartment, very clean and comfortable with excellent view, really what I paid for and wanted and watching the sunset was amazing. Though being on the ground floor, noise from above can be loud, would suggest carpeting above to block noise but understand reasons not too. Entertainment was fine, they work hard and do a very good job. All other facilities seem fine though didn't use many. Bar choice was fine, good choice of beers and gins, a bit pricey though. Food was OK, but a bit pricey again, although the food I had was enjoyable, recommend the full breakfast and seafood basket. The chip shop curry sauce, very good and addictive. So, question, would I come back, yes. Which is all you need to know.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review.

What a pleasure it is to read you are enjoying your 2 week stay with us in one of our Exclusive accommodation. The views from Woolacombe Bay are stunning and it is great you can enjoy them as much as we do.

All feedback is actively encouraged as it helps highlight areas of the overall holiday experience that you would like to see further improvement and so I would like to thank you again for taking the time to post your review of Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village.

We cannot wait to welcome you back for another fun-filled holiday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can not recommend woolacombe bay enough, our caravan is a gold caravan overlooking the sea, it’s absolutely beautiful, the view is amazing, our caravan is lush, absolutely spotless in fact.
The reception area and bar is beautiful, the decking over looking the beautiful views, again amazing.
The entertainment has been fantastic.
This is our first holiday as a family and were just so happy.
Thank you so much, we can’t wait to return next year .

1  Thank Hanwaz91

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review.

It is pleasing to hear you enjoyed your sea view accommodation here at Woolacombe Bay, we aim to provide little extras to make your accommodation a home from home and ensure you have a warm and inviting welcome. I am glad to hear we met and exceeded your expectations.

Our Entertainment Manager works extremely hard to create a varied schedule to suit all tastes so I am glad this was a highlight for you.

Thank you again for your amazing review. We really look forward to your return next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for a week in August - caravan was clean, but not very modern. No parking near caravan which was difficult with 3 young children. Second visit for my 2 year old and I came here myself on family hols every year from her age so interesting to see the changes and improvements. The outdoor pool needs a bit of investment and the children’s entertainment is not what it used to be and is now on quite late. Would recommend doing the breakfast with Billy - well worth the money. Park didn’t feel very secure - never got asked to show wristbands at any point and anyone could enter park without challenge. Overall was a good break helped by a lovely week of weather.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent holiday.

We constantly strive to further improve the service and facilities we provide and so your feedback is very much appreciated as it helps to highlight areas of the overall holiday experience that you would like to see improvement.

We do hope to have the pleasure of your company again in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you back to Woolacombe Bay again soon.

Lauren Church – General Manager