Ee stayed on a touring pitch at Twitchen. The atea is fantastic and there are plenty of walks to the beach. The redevelopment is great as the park now has a great area for relaxing by the pool or sitting inside by the bar. We will definitely be going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its Edwardian manor house and situated on a sleepy Devon lane that meanders down to Mortehoe village, the park is an ideal haven for a leisurely holiday. Set in acres of picturesque woodland, you can easily walk down to the beach through the beautiful countryside or you'll find loads of fun facilities on the Park for all ages. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Hotel Woolacombe
- Twitchen Holiday Park Woolacombe
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Woolacombe, Devon