“Great Customer Service!”
Review of Fudgies Bakehouse

Fudgies Bakehouse
Ranked #5 of 6 Quick Bites in Woolacombe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a long day on the beach my family and I visited Fudgies Bakehouse for ice cream. I've got a nut allergy and asked the gentlemen behind the counter if he could give the scoop a wash before serving my choice. Not ONLY did he say he'd get a new scoop, he also went above and beyond by opening completely new tubs of my choice of flavour ice cream so there was no risk of traces of nuts.

This, amongst lots of other pleasantries meant that my family and I will always choose to return to this shop every time we come to Woolacombe.

Thanks Fudgies!

1  Thank Hannah W

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The most rudiest owner I have ever come across!!
While taking daughter out shopping with the dog(a westie), daughter wanted an ice cream, no sign on door!!! To say either if way if dogs are aloud or not.
Daughter went in to choose her favour, got told we are stupid and should know no dogs aloud.
Every over place in woolacombe welcomes dogs and if not put a sign out.
The owner wanted to cause a big scene in front of my daughter and customers.
Ruined our stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming to Woolacombe every year for the last 10, and Fudgies is by far the best place to get food here. Always busy, especially on a hot day, but the wait is worth it, the staff are very friendly and the food is hot and fresh. Thank you!

1  Thank 729felixh
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

'award winning pasties' the message that normally turns me away. But we spotted this place on the way around the town and when we came back the queue was out the door. So we had to wait.... Which was well worth it. They bake some very fine pasties. We all enjoyed our chosen flavours (various special options for those with dietary requirements too) - and their 'cream tea to go' bags are with a punt too! :)

1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

If you’re in Woolacombe you must have a pasty from here! They do whole range (and the traditional Cornish pasty) and they’re very reasonably priced.

1  Thank viccyplum