From our personal greeting by Dominic on our arrival , the beautifully appointed, spotless room with many thoughtful touches (fresh milk in our personal fridge ,bottled water nicely chilled, lovely bathroom products etc). To the advise for our precious one evening out ,minus young children and on to a magnificent breakfast which I think could include any breakfast combination you could come up with. This place is an absolute gem , run by people who understand the requirements of their cliental and definitely understand how to treat their guests.... Thank you very much we will be back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodhayes Country House is an 18th-Century Georgian Villa, nestled in a tranquil rural setting on the outskirts of the village of Whimple in East Devon and within easy reach of the bustling Cathedral City of Exeter and the spectacular World Heritage Jurassic Coastline. Guest accommodation comprising a luxury boutique B & B in the main house, with very spacious rooms, stylish interiors and elegant period features, as well as two private luxury self catering holiday cottages, all of which are set within five acres of formal gardens and paddocks. Whether you’re on business and in need of a quiet pit-stop, or looking to get away from it all for a few days’ leisure, at Woodhayes you will enjoy exceptional comfort, warm and friendly hospitality and plenty of space to unwind and relax. Simply the greatest luxury bed and breakfast in Devon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your Woodhayes Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodhayes Country House Hotel Whimple
- Woodhayes Country House Whimple, Devon