“Fabulous site with fantastic views.......”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tiverton
Acorns Naturist Retreat
Reviewed August 18, 2011

......it's not often you say that about a naturist site!!
This review is overdue from a couple of years ago but having read the recent ones we feel it is still valid.
We really enjoyed our two week stay at Acorns, Andy and Cathy work hard to maintain the site and do a really good job. The facilities are top notch and included in your fees.....not often you say that either! We had previously stayed at a commercial naturist site further south and everything provided was as an extra cost.
The pool was lovely and clean, the sauna was fabulous and along with the hot tub was a great place to socialise.

Room Tip: We were in our caravan but .............
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank LickeyEndBlues

Reviewed August 2, 2011

This was my first visit to natuarist camp site and I can only say that everyone made my stay a real pleasure.
The most embarassing part of the stay was that I was the whitest person there.
Although I have nothing to compare this site with I can't think of anything else on the site that could make it better.
The home cooked food, and friendly company all madefor a perfect stay
I will certainly return with my partner somtime this summer.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
7  Thank epco45
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Spent 4 days here from 18th July. This was my first visit and most certainly not my last. I arrived on a wet and windy monday morning but with the friendly warm greeting from Clare (joint warden alongside Martin ) the sun could have been shining. I enjoyed the whole stay. The owners and site wardens are on hand if you want them but in the background if you don`t. Its the little details that make all the difference i.e. being called by your first name etc. I could have stayed all day in the hot tub ! The toilets and shower area were spotless. I loved the games barn and made good use of it. I ate in the dining room on the wednesday. Clare made a scrummy shepherds pie, alongside fresh veg and lovely pud to follow. All made fresh and from produce off of the farm. It was beyond fault. It was a nice experience sitting around the table `au naturel` with like minded people.
It was exilerating to walk around the meadows with the sun and wind on your naked body.
I have stayed in many types of naturist acommodation all over the world from Australia to the South of France and without going` over the top` i think this was possibly the nicest experience.
I wish Andy and Kathy all the very best and continued success and in the words of Arnie .....` i will be back` .

Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank nudepostie
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We spent our 22nd wedding aniversary here...
Fantastic welcome,greeted at the gate and shown our room and all the facilities with a welcoming smile.
we stayed in the actual house as b&b guests,lovely clean accomodation,with yummy breakfasts and evening meal (this is extra but they do have a drink licence )
Lovely and secluded area they have fields where you can walk naked,a swimming pool ,log fired sauna and a hot tub.You can stay in a mobile home They have 2 or you can take a caravan/tent.
There are pubs and places to look around within a 10mile radius of Acorns.
We really enjoyed our stay and planning a return trip....the weather was not very good but the company was great,we met someone that we first met in Crete too.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bmamma43
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This is my second review Acorns but I believe that this special place deserves as much praise as it can get as Acorns just keeps getting better, Having been camping for many years we have visited many uk sites (none naturist ) I believe that if Acorns were to be reviewed in the same format as the none naturist sites it would be right there at the top. The site is always spotlessly clean and the welcome is always warm. The addition of site wardens only helps to improve the level of care and attention.
Acorns is as ever excellent value for money and once visited you will want to come back.
I can honestly say hand on heart this is the best site I have ever visited.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank captingappy
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We have been here before but today just popped in for a day visit on the spur of the moment - Acorns was very welcoming and were very happy to provide us with towels and sandwiches (2 lovely sandwiches for £2.50!). The investment being made is clear, every time we go, there is something new or improved. It may be that the facilities are quite simple but they are impeccably clean and we go to enjoy the wonderful countryside and peaceful surroundings rather than anything else. We look forward to going back whenever we can.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jac0671
Reviewed April 17, 2011

This Venue ticks all the boxes but above all it is the peaceful relaxing retreat it promises.
Everyone will enjoy this naturist experience weather it be B&B , Caravan/ Motorhome ,Camping or the Statics.There are wonderful views , superb facilities including Hot tub ,Sauna and pool as well as a barn with darts, table tennis and Pool and recently upgraded WiFi. Shhhh told tell everyone I want room left for me.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple