“Perfect Retreat for a Relaxing Weekend”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Eden lodge

Lounge/diner with extensive countryside views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Lounge/diner with extensive countryside views
Mini inglenook fire place with wood burning stove
Floor to ceiling windows with rolling countryside views
Double doors out onto deck
Glass covered deck with private hot tub
Watch the sunrise from here (or the hot tub)
Relax and absorb the view
Kitchen
Bedroom
Toilet/shower room
Sunset position
Bikes for hire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 68 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
AJ1509
“Perfect Retreat for a Relaxing Weekend”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This place is a gem and you should trust the reviews like I did.

I stayed here with my partner to celebrate my 40th birthday and it was the best relaxing weekend away I've had.

Set away from the main roads and with fantastic views meaning you can really enjoy the peace and quiet.

You can park your car right by the lodge so it's easy to unpack. We also got an online supermarket shop delivered to us which was easy as most of the delivery vans know where the place is.

The Lodge is stunning with everything you need. Rob and Corin are extremely helpful and friendly and are on hand should you need them but are not intrusive. We didn't see them other than to be greeted and to hand the key back.

As well as having a dip in the hot tub, you can sit on the veranda and admire the well maintained garden with apple trees, a hammock, a decorative well, a pic nic bench and an enclosed area which has chickens. The enclosure was perfect for the dog to be left to run up and down and he got on very well with the chickens who by the way lay yummy fresh eggs. The chickens are in their own run and don't make any noise. I think they add character to the place too.

We had 1 rainy day whilst there which I actually relished in because it meant we could set the log burner! Lovely!

The Lodge is modern throughout with a new comfortable bed. Little touches added to the experience such as fresh flowers in the vases, a lovely cake and fresh eggs awaiting us on our arrival. It even had a Dyson air cooler which I've been toying the idea of buying so sounds strange but was exciting bonus to have!

I can't do this place justice with words. But what I will say to Rob and Corin (which I've already said) is don't change a thing! You have it spot on!

David S
“Mrs”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Unbelievable location really friendly posts.
Lovely location wonderful hot tub.

Could not find one fault at all with this

Shohit P
“When are we coming back?!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Eden lodge WOW! Spent our 1 year anniversary here with my Mrs and the place was spectacular! Very clean and amazing layout in the lodge! Rob and Corin were absolute stars always on hand if you need to call them or if you have any questions! Hottub is perfect for those cold evenings over looking the amazing scenery of the hills! The very very very very smallest concern i had was the flys which were flying constantly near the roof of the decking area! However Corin did say to me they are going to be putting a new roof in so this problem wouldnt carry on occurring! As i said in my title i would 1 million percent visit Eden Lodge again!! Also alot of hints and tips of things to do are located inside the lodge!
Thank you to Rob,Corin and Eden Lodge for having us!

PS THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING CAKE AND FRESH EGGS ON ARRIVAL!

Milverton...
Somerset
“Mrs”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We can't thank Rob and Corin enough. They were the most amazing hosts with the most amazing lodge!!!
From day one of finding and booking this accommodation they helped me with any questions I had and even accommodating my extra guests! I booked the lodge for the night before and the night of our wedding. They allowed me to use the lodge as a base, to have my hairdresser, make up artist, photographer and extra family to visit During the morning. They were so relaxed and couldn't offer to help us any more if they tried! Corin was so lovely!
The lodge is excellently equipped for 4 adults. The beds are to die for! Never felt comfort like them! Amazing shower, and obviously the amazing hot tub!!
The kitchen is amazing, holds everything you need! The lodge is spotless, so so clean, and that's coming from someone with OCD!!
Corin and Rob really went that extra mile for us, with lovely chocolate cake in the fridge on arrival! Then the wedding night we came home too rose petals on the bed, with champagne fluets on the side.
Amazing, simply amazing! Honestly can't thank you guys enough!!

Expeditio...
“Fabulous lodge in a beautiful setting, just perfect.”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Eden lodge. We were welcomed by Corin on arrival with the most delicious cake. Eden lodge is in beautiful settings and our dog was also very happy to run around the garden. We would like to thank both Robert and Corin for a wonderful stay. we will stay again.
thanks, Vanessa & Jay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
58pauli
Essex, United Kingdom
“Delightfully relaxing stay”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Our second visit and every bit as excellent as the first. Rob and Corin think of everything and are terrific hosts. Property is very comfortable and there's nothing better after a day's exploring the area than to soak in the hot tub, gazing out at the unspoilt countryside. Oh, and supping a glass of something bubbly! :-)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing